Westerhill Physiotherapy are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. The term 'personal data' refers to personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, email address, date of birth or mailing address and any other information that you disclose.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Westerhill Physiotherapy, Westerhill Farm, Westerhill Road, Linton, Maidstone, Kent ME17 4BS
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Uses made of the information
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in our clinic at the time of registering, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. For example: Name and job title, Contact information including email address, Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may periodically send emails with promotional information about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email you have provided.
Access to information
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Westerhill Physiotherapy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.